Have you taken the APSC CCE examinations and are looking for the cut-off list? The Assam PSC CCE answer key assists you in evaluating your answers. The State Public Service Commission of Assam held the APCE (Combined Competitive Examination) on September 12, 2021. As a result, the result is anticipated to be announced soon on the APSSB’s official website. To appear in the mains and then for the final interview, candidates must pass the combined Competitive Exam Preliminary.
Highlights from the APSC CCE 2021 Exam and the Preliminary Test Result
- Combined Competitive Exam is the name of the exam (CCE-2021)
- Assam Public Service Commission is in charge of the examination.
- Assam is a state in India.
- Year of Examination: 2020-21
- Date of Preliminary Exam: September 12, 2021
- apsc.nic.in is the official website of the Apsc.
- The preliminary test results for the APSC CCE are yet to be released on the official website.
- The date of the APSC main examination has not yet been announced.
How to Check APSC CCE 2021 Result
- Open your mobile browser or go to apsc.nic.in on a computer to access the APSC’s official website.
- Once you’ve arrived at the homepage, look for the most recent APSC CCE Result 2021 announcement.
- If the APSC CCE Result 2021 active link is accessible, click it.
- Once the file has opened, save it in the format specified and look for your exam roll number.
- To explore your roll number, press the ctrl+F shortcut keys.
Passing Marks, Cut-off List, and Merit List for APSC CCE
The passing marks are determined by the Examination Authority after taking into account various factors such as the level of examination, the difficulty of the question paper and the arranged questions, the number of vacancies (category wise), the number of applicants and total number of candidates who took the exam, the average marks students received, and so on. Although the cut-off list has not yet been released, the following are the likely category-by-category cut-off marks.
Cut-off marks for APSC CCE 2021 (Expected)
- 115 (male)
- 110 for females
- 110 lbs. male
- 108 females
- 100 Males
- 96 females
Hills Tribes Scheduled
- 96 (male)
- 92 females
Also check: Answer key for UBI SO Result 2021, Merit list
Plains Scheduled Tribes
- 102 males
- 100 females
After the CCE Cut-off marks are announced, the Examination Authority will distribute the merit list within a few days. The merit list, on the other hand, is usually compiled based on the results and the cut-off marks. Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list are invited to take additional tests.