DU 3rd Cut-off 2021 College-wise Arts, commerce, science list will be discussed here. On October 16, 2021, Delhi University’s affiliated colleges will release the third cutoff position for DU 2021. For UG programs, candidates need to check the DU third cut-off 2021 for the program they wish to apply to and determine if they qualify. Check DU Cutoff 3rd List 2021 Arts, Science, Commerce wise.
DU 3rd Cut Off 2021
Following the second cut-off of the DU 2021 counseling round, the third cut-off for DU 2021 depends on the number of seats left for different courses. Delhi University’s third cut-off list for admission to Arts, Commerce, Science, and BA programs at the UG level for the year 2021 is a consolidated list.
As the third cut-off for Delhi University is decided after taking into account various factors, Delhi University will announce it in the future. It is important to note that DU cut-off trends vary by program and also by category. Candidates can check the qualifying marks they need to attain for admission into any program by checking the official admissions website.
DU Third Cut Off 2021
To participate in the counseling round for the chosen program, candidates must qualify for DU’s third cut-off metric in 2021 via this website. Applicants who fail to claim admission on the given date, regardless of the cut-off list, will lose the chance to claim the admission, and the seat will remain vacant.
Learn about DU’s third cut-off in 2021, including cut-off dates, the previous year’s cut-off, and the admission process. The third step involves making the admission fee payment once the document verification process has been completed. Only after the candidate’s tuition fees have been paid will the DU-affiliated college consider the candidate’s admission to be final.
DU Cut off 3rd 2021
The following steps need to be followed if candidates wish to transfer to another college and cancel the one that they previously applied for:
- You can cancel your seat booked at a previous college by paying the cancellation fee online
- To withdraw a seat, submit copies of the cancellation fee receipt to the respective college
- For admission to your current college, follow steps 1 through step 3. Only the balance of fees needs to be paid to the new college this time. The candidate will receive a refund of any overpayments made in the previous college.
|University||University of Delhi (DU)|
|Check||DU 3rd Cutoff 2021 details|
|Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Get online||Result Update|
|List||3rd Cut Off List for admission.|
DU 3rd Cutoff 2021
Factors affecting the DU 3rd cutoff for 2021
- In the 10+2 level, the best marks of four subjects are the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates.
- Each University offers several programs with a total number of seats allocated for each program.
- Application totals for all programs
- Candidate’s undergraduate program of choice
- Cutoff trends for different programs over the years – DU 2021
Candidates must follow the mentioned steps to claim admission to the colleges on the DU third cutoff list 2021.
Students must check to ensure that they meet the minimum requirements for DU third cut-off 2021 for the program they have chosen and the college where it is offered. Once they have met all the eligibility requirements, they must proceed to the admissions portal. The site provides course and college choice options. DU students need to fill out the application form for final stage admission 2021 and book a seat.
|BA Result||BCA Result|
|BBA Result||BCom Result|
|B.ed Result||B.sc Result|
|MA Result||M.sc Result|
DU 3rd Cut Off List 2021
It is now necessary to report to the assigned college and submit the registration id to the responsible teacher of the college’s respective department and submit original documents and the printout of the admission/registration form. DU 3rd Cut Off List Arts, Science, Commerce. The following documents are required for document verification:
- Mark sheet for Class X (High School)
- (High School) Board Examination Certificate (Class X)
- XII (Senior Secondary) mark sheet
- Certificate of completion of XII class (Senior Secondary) and its provisional certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Certification of the category (SC, ST, DW, KM) (If applicable)
- Certificate of Organic Binder Content (if applicable)
- From: Migration certificate
- The transfer of certificates
- Self-attested photographs of passport size
Delhi University 3rd Cut Off 2021
- The third cut-off of DU 2021 is the set qualifying marks that a candidate must obtain to claim admission to any affiliated college of DU.
- There are 91 DU affiliated colleges that the candidates can check their third cut off online in 2021
- In DU 2021, the third cut-off is determined based on the number of vacancies that remain after the second cutoff of the admission process has been completed.
- All DU UG applicants in the third cut-off for 2021 must attend the date and time of the counseling session mentioned.
- The university will not hold the seats of qualified students of DU 2021 third cut-off on the specified counseling date if they do not attend the document verification process. It will automatically qualify them for disqualification.