Cut Off Marks & Merit List for SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 will be discussed here. The results of the State Bank of India’s Probationary Officer Examination will be published soon. SBI will declare the cut-off marks after each stage of SBI PO 2021 is concluded. Candidates can get an idea of the exam’s difficulty level by looking at the previous year’s cut-off marks for the SBI Probationary Officer job. There will be a cut-off score for each stage of the SBI PO 2021 Result.
2021 SBI PO Prelims Result
To advance to the next round of the exam and complete the procedure, candidates must get at least the cut-off score. Here you may find the previous year’s cut-off points and bookmark this page for future reference.
Once the exams have been completed, the SBI PO 2021 Preliminary, Mains, and Final Cut-Offs will be revealed. The cutoff is the minimum number of points required for an applicant to pass the exam. The cut-off marks are determined by the number of openings, the number of people who applied, and the difficulty level of the exam.
2021 SBI PO Prelims Cut Off
To predict the exam’s difficulty level, candidates must be aware of the previous year’s SBI PO Cut-off. Important dates for SBI PO The dates for the SBI PO recruitment will be announced shortly. Candidates should keep a watch on the events and dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 in the table below, which will be updated as soon as they become available.
As soon as the test results are released, the SBI PO Cut Off 2021 will be released. Candidates must be informed of the cutoff score before taking the test. Candidates can utilise the preliminary, main, and exercise cut-offs as a guide.
2021 SBI PO Prelims Merit List
Salary of SBI PO in India – An SBI PO’s beginning in-hand remuneration ranges from Rs. 52000 to Rs. 55000, based on a base salary of Rs. 41,960. Gross compensation ranges from Rs. 8.20 lakhs (minimum) to Rs. 13.08 lakhs (highest) each year. In addition to their basic income, SBI Probationary Officers are eligible for perks such as lease rental/HRA, DA, medical, CCA, and others. The salary is determined by the location where the job is listed.
How to Check SBI PO 2021 Result
- Visit the official SBI PO results 2021 website.
- Take a look at the SBI PO 2021 results using this direct link.
- To access your account, enter your registration number and password.
- Fill in the security captcha code below to confirm your identity.
- After that, select “Submit” from the drop-down menu. You can view your SBI PO 2021 scorecard here, which includes your marks, the cutoff score, and whether you qualified for the main test.
- For future reference, you can download or print your SBI PO result 2021.
Interview Qualifying Marks for SBI PO 2020
SBI PO 2020-21 qualifying marks have been released for interviews held in February and March 2021 at SBI centres. The qualifying marks for each category are listed below:
Cut-off points for each category (out of 50)
GEN – 20
17.50 D & E
Salary Increase for SBI POs
Salary Increase for SBI POs
SBI POs will receive a fixed yearly increment for a set period of time. To learn more about the SBI PO Increment cycle, look at the table below.
SBI PO Year-by-Year Increase
Basic Salary with Period Increment
Rs. 1490/- Rs. 36,000/- for the first seven years
Rs. 1740/- for the next two years Rs. 46,430/- for the next two years
Seven more years
Rs. 63,840/- Rs. 1990/-
Also check: SSC GD Constable Result 2021
Also check: WhatsApp Web: what it is, its features
Cutoff for SBI Probationary Officers in 2021
- SBI POs also benefit from a number of benefits and incentives, which are detailed in this section:
- Employee Contribution-Based Pension Plan/New Pension Plan
- Health insurance for oneself and one’s immediate family (75 percent ).
- Return/Leave Travel Fare Reduction
- Interest rates on houses, automobiles, and personal loans have all been slashed.